- "Misdiagnosis of Lyme disease: when not to order serologic tests"
E.G. Seltzer and E.D. Shapiro
Ped. Infect. Dis. J. 15: 762-763, 1996.
- "Executive Summary: 2nd Banbury Conference on the Laboratory Diagnosis of Lyme Disease", September 9-12, 2007
- "Laboratory Diagnosis of Lyme Disease"
R. B. Porwancher
(A feature article written exclusively for posting on the ALDF website 12/9/08)
- "Straight Talk About the Diagnosis of Lyme Disease"
Phillip J. Baker, Executive Director, ALDF
(a feature article written exclusively for posting on the ALDF website, 3/13/09)
- "Natural killer cell counts are not different between patients with Post-Lyme disease syndrome and controls"
A. Marques, N.R. Brown, and T.A. Fleisher Clin. Vaccine Imunol. 16: 1249-1250, 2009
- "Comprehensive seroprofiling of sixteen B. burgdorferi OspC: implications for Lyme disease diagnostics design."
L. Ivanova, I. Christova, M. Aroso, et al. Clin. Immunol. 2009, July 1, ePub ahead of print.
- "The laboratory diagnosis of Lyme borreliosis: guidelines from the Canadian Public Health Laboratory Network"
Canadian Public Health Network
Can. J. Infect. Dis. Med. Microbiol. 18: 145-148, 2007.
- "Practice parameter: treatment of nervous system Lyme disease (an evidenced-based review): report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology"
Halperin, JJ, Shapiro, G, Logigian, E, et al.
Neurology 69: 91-102, 2007
- "Lyme disease current state of knowledge"
Nau, R, Christen, H-J, and Eiffert, H.
Dtsch. Arztebl. Int. 106: 72-82, 2009
- "2-tiered antibody testing for early and late Lyme disease
using only an immunoglobulin G blot with the addition of a
VlsE band as the second-tier test.
Branda, JA, Aguero-Rosenfield, ME, Johnson, BJ, et al.
Clin Infect Dis. 50: 20-26, 2010
- "Rapid, simple, and quantitative, and highly sensitive antibody detection for Lyme disease"
P.D. Burbelo, A.T. Issa, K.H. Ching, J.I. Cohen, M.J. Iadarola, and A. Marques. Clin. Vaccine Immunol. 2010, April 14, Epub ahead of print
- "BBK07 immunodominant peptides as serodiagnostic markers of Lyme
Coleman, A.S., Rossmann, E., Yang, X., et al.
Clin. Vaccine Immunol. 18: 406-413, 2011.
- "Unorthodox and Unvalidated Laboratory Tests in the Diagnosis of Lyme Borreliosis and in Relation to Medically Unexplained Symptom"
UK Health Protection Agency Official Report on Lyme Disease
- "New insights into the Tyroleam Iceman's origin and phenotype as inferred by whole-genome sequencing"
Keller, A., Graefen, A., Ball, M., et al.
Nature Communications 3: 698, 2012
- "Misdiagnosis of late Lyme arthritis by inappropriate use of synovial fluid Borrelia burgdorferi immunoblot testing"
Clin. Vaccine Immunol 2012, September 12 [Epub ahead of print]
- "Single-tier testing with the C6 peptide ELISA kit compared with two-tier testing for Lyme disease"
Wormser, G.P., Schreifer, M., Aguero-Rosenfeld, M.E. Levin, A. et al.
Diag, Microbiol;. Infect Dis. , 2012 October 10 [Epub ahead of print]
- "High frequency of false positive IgM immunoblots for Borrelia burgdorferi in clinical practice"
Seriburi, V., Ndukwe, N., Chang, Z., Cox, M.E., and Wormser, G.P.
Clin. Microbiol. Infect. 18: 1236-1240, 2012
- "CXCL13 may improve diagnosis of early neuroborreliosis with atypical laboratory findings: a case report"
Borde, J.P., Meier, S., Fingerle, V., Klier, C. et al.
BMC Infectious Diseases 12: 344, 2012
- "The nervous system as ectopic germinal center: CXCL13 and IgG in Lyme neuroborreliosis"
Narayan, K., Dail, D., Li, L, Cadavid, D., et al.
Ann. Neurol. 57: 813-823, 2005.
- "An outer surface protein C (OspC) peptide derived from Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto as a target for the serolodiagnosis of early Lyme disease."
Amaboldi, P.M., Seedamee, R., Sambir, M., Callister, S.M., Imparato, J.A., and Dattwyler, R.J.
Clin. Vaccine Immunol. 2013, Jan 30 [Epub ahead of print]
- "Laboratory Diagnostic Testing for Borrelia burgdorferi Infection"
In, J.J. Halperin, "Lyme Disease: An Evidence-based Approach", CAB International, 2011, pp 73-88.
- "Performance of United States serologic assays in the diagnosis of Lyme borreliosis acquired from Europe"
Branda, J.A., Strle, F., Sikand, N., Ferraro, M.J. and Steere, A.C.
Clin. Infect. Dis., May 3, 2013 [Epub ahead of print].
- "Comparative cost effectiveness of Two-tiered testing strategies for the serodiagnosis of Lyme disease with
Wormser, G.P., Levin, A., Soman, S., Adenikinju, O., Longo, M.V. and Branda, J.A.
J. Clin. Microbiol.. 2013, September 25 [Epub ahead of print]
- "Identification of OppA2 linear epitopes as serodiagnostic markers for Lyme disease"
Signorino, G, Arnaboldi, PM, Petzke, MM, and Dattwyler RJ
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2014, March 12 [Epub ahead of print]
- "U.S. healthcare providers' experience with Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases"
Brett, M.E., Hinckley, A.F., Zielinski-Gutierrez, E.C. and Mead, P.S.
Ticks Tick Borne Dis. 5: 404-408, 2104.
- "A concise critical analysis of seroogic testing for the diagnosis of Lyme disease"
DeBiasi, R.L. Current Infect. Dis. Rep. 16: 450-455, 2014.
- "Development of a metabolic biosignature for detection of early Lyme disease"
Molins, C.R., Ashton, L.V., Wormser, G.P., Hess, A.M., Delorey, M.J. et al.
Cin. Infect. Dis. 2015, Mar 11, 2015. [Epub ahead of print]